I HATE THESE STUPID CYLINDERS
- Polish piano cylinders: 5h
- Gallery Puzzle: 4h
- General migration into main scene/WIP build: 5h
Total Hours: 14h
I. HATE. THESE. STUPID. CYLINDERS.
Positives: Our Work In Progress is looking really great! The cylinders work better, we’ve got the beginnings of three new puzzles in there, and we’ve done some touching up on the existing stuff as well. I also learned that I am capable of pulling a day where I code for 12 hours.
Negatives: I. HATE. THESE. STUPID. CYLINDERS. They’ve been the bane of my existence for months, and, while they’ve improved a TON, they’re still not perfect and I’m so, so sick of them. Also, I learned that I probably shouldn’t plan on lots of 12 hour coding days in the future because I’ll die from caffeine overdose.
- Prototype archive puzzle with Samara
- Touchups on existing puzzles
- Migration of my main scene into master branch and relevant cleanup