- Complete and Implement Gallery Puzzle Models 1h
- Implement New Biowall Models 3h
- Bugfixing Polybrush in the project 2h
- Complete Decoration Models & Rearrange Biowall/Decorate 3h
- Complete models for scanner puzzle 0h (Duplicate Task)
Total Hours: 9
Positives: Polybrush took some more setup and a couple bug-fixes to get working, but once it did, it made it so much easier to make the pots full of flowers than it would’ve been. The sizes of the flowers got a little wonky, but after painting them all in, I just had to go in and scale them up or down, maybe move them around a little – much faster than manually placing. Polybrush also allowed me to sculpt little dirt piles out of the default capsules so that they didn’t look so inorganic. After implementing those, I moved on to my next task, model for the scanner puzzle, and learned that Syd had already gotten it done, which freed me up to work on making the current Biowall setup look more like our original concept art, including implementing some garden decoration models that needed a little bit of cleanup before going into Unity. In addition to this, also got the frames from last week into the game.
Negatives: This week went pretty smoothly getting things done. There were the Polybrush bugs that added some time onto getting my work done, but in the end I ended up knowing more about how to use the tool, and it’s definitely sped up the rest of my workflow.
Looking Ahead: More development on the puzzle areas, modeling and implementation.