Since we were on break, I didn’t get any work done on the project. With that being said, I feel refreshed and ready to tackle our workload again. So, for my PPJ, here are the things that I did do over break.
- Traumatized my cat through means of transport
- Spent time with the goodest boi
- Went to Hershey Park and took some leg day photos
- Spent Christmas with my boyfriend and his family
- Took the cat back home, much to her excitement
My cat was extremely unhappy at the prospect of leaving her home for the holidays, here’s her looking sad in her carrier.
The goodest boi photo tax (my parents’ dog):
I got to spend Christmas with my boyfriend and his family, and we went to Hershey Park!
And of course, when we finally got Kitten back home, she was extremely excited.
While this break was a welcome one, I’m ready to hit the ground running for this project again!